MEALS IN A RUSH "TABLESPOON & TEASPOON TIPS"
for the Kitchen & Beyond...
1. Peel a banana from the bottom and you won't hve to pick the little "stringy things." That's how primates do it!
2. Take your bananas apart when you get home. Staying connected to the stem makes them ripen faster.
3. Peppers with 3 bumps on the bottom are sweeter and better for eating. With 4 bumps, they are firmer and better for cooking.
4. Add a teaspoon of water when frying ground beef. Water will help the grease go away from the meat while cooking.
5. To reheat pizza put in a nonstick skillet on top of the stove. Set heat to med-low and warm up. This keeps the crust crispy.
6. When you buy container frosting, whip it with your mixer for a few minutes. You can double it in size.
7. For a brownie treat, make them as directed. Melt Andes Mints then pour over warm brownies. Let set for a mint frosting.
8. When you warm biscuits, pancakes or muffins in the microwave that were refrigerated, include a cup of water. This will help to keep bread moist.